The Kaiser Permanente Business Excellence Awards for 2018 performance were announced on April 4th, at the Silverthorne pavilion among cowboy hats, boots, vests, sparkles, bollo ties, and Dolly Parton hair. Brent Bowman VP of Kaiser Permanente and his co-host Scott Cowperthwaite of TV8 Summit, kept the program moving with their witty repartee and high energy.This year we set a world record for 147 nominees, and the ball room was packed with hopeful businesses and fans. Despite some technical difficulties (yes again) we all had a super fun time.
And the Winners Are....
- Best New Business - Sunny Side Up Studio
- Best Place to Work - Town of Frisco
- Wellness Champion - Howard Head Sports Medicine
- Environmental Champion - Mountain Roots Garden Care
- Customer Service Champion - Sunshine Cafe
- Business of the Year - Small - EVO3 Workplace
- Business of the Year - Medium - Sauce on the Blue
- Business of the Year - Large - The Pinnacle Companies
- Ben Fogle Award - Miranda FisherFritanga's Mexican Food won an honorable mention award for their AWESOME enthusiasm, and Mark Nunn was recognized for the most stylish "Cattle Baron" attire. I would have voted for his wife, Sharon -- but alas, was not consulted.