Summit Biz Rebuild Program
SUMMIT BIZ REBUILD powered by CO.STARTERS
A virtual business bootcamp program to help local business owners and entrepreneurs who are feeling stuck, want support and are interested in investing the time and energy into their business and supporting other businesses.
The 2nd virtual Summit Biz Rebuild cohort will begin on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020.
COST: $75 materials fee for the program // $550 value for the program
DATES: Thursdays: Sept. 24-Nov. 19 // 5:30-7:30 pm
WHERE: Virtual program with a few in-person sessions (dependent upon public health orders)
What am I going to get from this program?
This program helps you:
- Confidently move forward with actionable next steps.
- Adapt in a changing environment.
- Challenge core assumptions.
- Creatively problem-solve.
- Find short-term financial stability.
- Identify long term funding for sustainability.
- Tap into a virtual cohort of peers.
- Connect with mentors & advisors.
- Access online content, a physical workbook, and additional resources.
- Receive ongoing support through a virtual community
Who is this program for? Any existing business or entrepreneur who is struggling to figure out how to move forward.
The CO.STARTERS programming has been proven to help business owners & entrepreneurs get ‘unstuck’ and accelerate their business growth
Summer 2020 ReBuild Graduates
The Summit Prosperity Initiative and the Summit Chamber are thrilled to announce the graduates of the first ReBuild program in the Country! Join us in congratulating all of the graduates.
Bark & Wag
Insurance of the Rockies, LLC
Adventure Feet First
Red Buffalo Coffee & Tea
Climax Jerky Inc.
Elevation Law, Mountain Dreamers
Matheus Fine Watches
Ciara de los Reyes
Beat of the Rockies
Green Leaf Design, LLC
Lilli's Lighting and Decor
Larson & Anderson Law Firm
Always Mountain Time
TLC Acupuncture & Natural Medicine
Writer, Editor, Energy Healing