Join us for a comprehensive business workshop that will leave you informed about the latest in coverage, compliance and savings for bootstrapped startups, technology, construction companies, subcontractors, real estate companies, property management, food service and other mountain businesses.
Our Guest Speakers:
• Larry Stone, Stone CPA/Colorado Tax Coach
• David Benedetti-Aetna
• Stacey Gilbert, Denver Tech Insurance
• Rob Bruce All Mountain Technologies
This workshop will cover topics important to your business survival and bottom line:
- 20-40% savings for group health insurance for mountain small businesses along with programs with Denver rates and coverage for 1099 workers
- A workers compensation program that can save builders, sub contractors, property managers 30-60% off their current premiums with Pinnacol and other carriers
- Are you Audit Ready? Mistakes made by small business that can result in IRS/DOL penalties
- Top 10 Tax Law Changes that can result in thousands of dollars in savings for your business
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Cyber Security
This workshop is for businesses with 5 or more employees only. We will not be discussing PEAK/Medicaid or individual coverage/subsidies or individual tax items at this event.