Healthcare Coverage Cost Reduction & Tax Strategies for Colorado Businesses: Fall Update
Healthcare Coverage Cost Reduction & Tax Strategies for Colorado Businesses
Our Guest Speakers:
• Blair McGary, Summit County Chamber
• Larry Stone, Stone CPA/Colorado Tax Coach
• Stacey Gilbert, Denver Tech Insurance
Update on resources for Colorado small businesses-Blair McGary Summit County Chamber
Small Business Tax Savings For Business That Can Help Preserve Precious Cash Larry Stone, CPA, President Stone CPA & Advisors
- Tax Breaks For Businesses Hit By COVID 19 and an update on payroll tax credits and deferments
- Is your PPP loan really forgivable? Deductibility of disaster loans and or PPP. Discussion of tax implications and penalties
- How receiving a loan affects your ability to defer taxes under the CARES Act
- Potential consequences of layoffs or furloughs after receiving funding meant to keep people employed
- What you can do now to cut your tax costs for 2020 and 2021
Strategies to Drastically Reduce Your Healthcare Spend: Save Thousands of Dollars Annually and Improve Your Coverage Stacey Gilbert, President, Denver Tech Insurance
- Colorado Healthcare Legislative Update
- Mountain and Front Range Coverage Programs for 2021
- Health Cost Reduction Strategies: that can save businesses with employees 20-50% on healthcare spend
- The Future of Healthcare is coming sooner than you think! What’s happening now and coming for 1/1/2021 for employer (without Medicare for All) to help small businesses
- Summer/Fall Planning: Why waiting until the leaves turn color, to review your options may be a chaotic and costly mistake for your business.
The focus of this event is mainly for businesses with employees. In this tough business environment with the challenges of COVID 19, our goal is to provide you with solutions that reduce your capital expenses and taxes owed so you can keep your business growing and have the funds to keep workers employed.
The webinar link will be emailed to you the morning of the event.