Copper Mountain Chapter
The Copper Mountain Chapter represents over 60 businesses in the lodging, dining, shopping, and real-estate sectors. We welcome guests to venture into any or all of the three villages: East, West or Center located at the base of Copper Mountain. About half of the businesses located here are independently owned and the other are managed by the resort operated Copper Powdr.
The Copper Mountain Resort Association exists to promote the economic prosperity of our mountain community for our homeowners, commercial partners and employees. Our goal is to drive a progressive vision that develops, promotes and improves commercial and community interests by:
1. Acting as a focal point for community communication
2. Develop and support assets that contribute towards sustainable commerce and owner value.
3. Promote Commerce / economic Prosperity
4. Help to foster a sense of community
5. Represent all owners internally and externally supporting the good of the community at large.