Nominations will be accepted beginning January 9, 2019 through 11:59 pm, February 8, 2019.
The competition is open to all companies operating in Summit County and Chamber membership is not required. As always, companies are allowed and encouraged to submit entries for as many categories in the Kaiser Permanente Business Excellence Awards as they feel are applicable.
Want to Get a Head Start on Your Nomination?
Download a copy of the Nomination Form and plan your answers now so you will be ready as soon as the nominations begin.
- Please carefully review the Frequently Asked Questions prior to opening the Nomination Form below.
- There is a 250-word count maximum for answering any question within the Nomination Form. Please note that the system is very sensitive and will “throw out” forms in which the word count has been exceeded. Unfortunately, no error message will be generated to alert the submitter to this fact. Therefore, please keep your answers to 250 words or less and verify that you receive an automated delivery confirmation after submitting your nomination.
- We have provided a PDF of the Nomination Form HERE. It is highly suggested that you print this and craft your answers in a separate program taking note of the 250-word count. Then when you are ready, cut and paste your answer into the Submission Form. This will minimize chances for data loss as this form cannot be saved and returned to at a later date.
- Answers should focus on the business or individual’s accomplishments and innovations along with any challenges overcome within the calendar year 2018.
- If you do not see an automated message confirmation on the screen after completing your nomination OR have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact: email@example.com
** The Nomination Form has been streamlined for the 2018 Kaiser Permanente Business Excellence Awards **
Every year, we are committed to making this event better – and based on your feedback, we have simplified the submission process into one form for all categories.
Please submit for any categories that you feel apply by answering all the corresponding questions in each area. The Kaiser Permanente Business Excellence Awards selection committee may shift the category in which a business has been nominated to best recognize the nominee.